Our attorneys assist companies in developing and improving their compliance and ethics programs.
We provide periodic training to our clients on critical compliance topics, such as mandatory reporting requirements, code of conduct, responding to government investigations, and whistleblower protection. Ryan Berry is a Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) and a frequent speaker and thought leader on compliance matters
Representative engagements by Ward & Berry PLLC attorneys include:
- Shepherding various government contractors through government contract risk assessments, compliance audits, and compliance program development efforts.
- Advising various global private security services providers on compliance with United States and host nation laws and regulations in performing services abroad in support of federal contracts.
- Training employees of various federal contractors on anti-corruption, combating human trafficking, business ethics, and other compliance topics.
- Designing global anticorruption policy and implementing procedures for large international freight forwarder with operations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Conducting anti-corruption due diligence on Indian acquisition target of U.S. technology company.
- Conducting anti-corruption compliance audit of U.S. defense contractor operating in Afghanistan.
- Conducting anti-corruption risk assessment for gaming conglomerate weighing expansion in Africa. Vetted potential business partners and agents.
- Advising major firearms manufacturer on entertainment expenses and related anti-corruption compliance in connection with plant visits and product demonstrations to foreign government delegations.